Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 31 March 2012

The Power and Strength When Sharing Experiences With Others



I was listening to Jim Rohn and what he spoke on "sharing".  Inspired me to write abut how sharing can be very empowering and strengthen a persons inner core.  It is when we share with others we learn, grow and refine our knowledge of what we have gained.

"Socrates sharing his knowledge"

When we share our skills or experiences with others.  It allows us the opportunity to pass down knowledge and or skills to lift another person to new heights.  This blog is a prime example of sharing.  I know that I have benefited from others sharing their life of their story.   I want to give back and pay it forward.  Let other benefit from my "Life Lessons" as I have from others.  What I have experienced for myself.  I am not the only one.  For those who are going through similar situations as I have.  May they find hope that there is a light at the end of their long "tunnel"  Then I have paid it forward.


" May they find hope that there is a light at the end of their long tunnel"



Like I had said in "Attitude has a frequency. What is yours?"  I was limiting myself.  My thoughts and what I chose to believe about what I could not accomplish.   Caused me to not unlock my true potential.  There have been others who have said "Gordon, I see such potential in you" or "You have so much talent in you. Three is nothing once you put your mind to it."  I really did not put much faith in myself or confidence for that matter.  I was confident minded but not confident in myself.

Since I have changed my way of thinking and focus.  I have found my "Common Sense". Originally, it was skewed and now I actually stop and think before I do something.  No more being thoughtless minded.  I put "Action" to my fears (my insecurities) which has allowed me to be in my opinion "Limitless".  I am living better than I have before and it shows by the results I am getting. My new work has allowed me to have better source of income. The income has enabled to have more financial security that I had before.   Which has freed me from stress and uncertainty.

I have no more fears, I am becoming more than what I was because I am no longer placing limitations on myself.  All this is because I have chosen to share my Book of my life with you.  To show that it can be done and it is real.   Jim Rohn said, Reality begins with imagination.  Imagination is but a thought we create in our minds.  Create the reality your want and with the right action and discipline behind it.  Many things, wonderful things are possible.  



No comments:

Post a Comment