Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 25 March 2012

Attitude has a frequency. What is yours?

The power of our attitude is incredible.  Our attitudes are what mold our thoughts, directions, and in a lot of cases our beliefs.  Whether it is a good or bad attitude.  Then both impact our lives and those around us.  The great Spiritual, Motivational, and Business speakers all talk about the strength of having a positive attitude.

Our minds are transmitting and receiving 24/7.  It has been documented that the brain is emitting brain waves.  There are various types of brain waves.

- Delta waves (below 4 hz) occur during sleep
- Theta waves (4-7 hz) are associated with sleep, deep relaxation (like hypnotic relaxation), and   
   visualization
- Alpha waves (8-13 hz) occur when we are relaxed and calm
- Beta waves (13-38 hz) occur when we are actively thinking, problem-solving, etc.



 As you can see they have a frequency.  It has been said that when one "Tunes"  their brain.  Then like frequencies attract each other.  Such as people, finance, and lifestyle.  Let me share with you a port of my recent experiences with you.  As I had written in the past of how something changed my life and I chose to to switch from putting energy into "Emotional Security" and focus on my "Financial Security".  I am proud to share with you that it is working.

Since my "Shift", in my frequency and energy.  I am attracting more financial security.   I will have only one major responsibility at the end the month.  In about two months according to my "Milestone".  I will reach the half way mark for funds needed to to bring my balance to half.  I now have savings should something happen I am covered.  I share this with you because if I can accomplish this.  Nothing is out of your reach.  We are limited to the limitations we place on ourselves.  We are "Limitless" and we have the power to make our reality. There was a saying I heard.
" If you fail to plan.  You plan to fail."

" If you fail to plan.  You plan to fail."


With what I have experienced in the recently.  I have found my "Common Sense".  My common sense was suede.  That is why it was asked why did I not know this or that.  I was never placed in a position to learn it.  Now, I have been put in to a position and have gained the knowledge and experienced I was missing.   With my new common sense has me thinking for myself and taking care of me.  It was easier to take care of others than myself.  I was wrong and we need to take care of ourselves.  I had displayed that I was not able to do that.  We all make mistakes.  It is what we do after that makes us grow and become more from the event. Mistakes for me are lessons 'Life" gives us to learn, grow and become more than what we were before the new experience.

                                                 Learn

                                                  Grow

                                              Become



"Learn, Grow, Become more than what we were before."


Who I was in February is but a memory.  I have grown from the event and better because of it.  I am thankful for the experience and lessons that came from it.  As I have said before.  Our past does not make our future.  What we do in the present is what creates our future.  That is why the "present" is a gift to ourselves.



"That is why the "present" is a gift to ourselves."


 Because  I chose to have a positive attitude and not the negative.  I have been able to reach my goals which had "Milestones" to mark the way to my financial security become a reality.  It is our attitude that is part of who we are as a person.  If I need to do something or I don't know it. I research it and get the answers I need.  I am realizing I had put limitations on myself and know that I had placed myself into that state of mind. 

My way of thinking and doing things for myself has changed.  Which has resulted in my new lifestyle and how is am choosing to life my life.  Like I said earlier, "Live better than you did before."  I am and my life has improved. I have savings now. I now only have one major responsibility to deal with and even that in two months is reduced to half of a balance being owed.  I have grown and become more than what  the person I was in February. If I can achieve these things. I know that you can too.  Action will always over come FEAR.



"Action will always over come FEAR."

No comments:

Post a Comment