Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 4 March 2012

The Light is at the End of the Tunnel

 
The Light is being seen.  I finally get it.  Knowing what I have come to realize and embracing it.  I found that what I thought was me.  What I was a "Wanna Be".  What is that?  Well, when I went to college and took courses for business.

 They taught us to be successful is the dress and act successful.  "State of mind is the frame for your success".  It became second nature. I use to call myself the "Connector".  I felt that I have a business cards and I know a lot of people and I thought made me the "Connector".  I have discovered that I am not "Connector"

 I am a guy whose insecurities were masked by a convincing myself how others should see me.  I was wrong.  Folks, I was conditioned it was important what people saw.  I have discovered that I don't need a business card and what my mentor calls, "Fake it, till you make it." 

That is what I was taught when I was in Sales and Marketing.  I became so good and presenting that I believed it.  It took someone else to make me realize that was not who I was inside. 

I am no" Connector"  nor am I a successful business person.  I am a guy who is has a job and bills.  I was focused on "Emotional Security" and not "Financial Security".  Now, I have changed my focus and putting my energies into myself. 

The results are encouraging.  Within 4-8 weeks I will have more saved up than I have ever before.  In 30 days I will have two majors bills paid off.  I will then only have one the one huge one.  Which I have plans to talk to my bank to work out a settlement to manage it more effectively.

I am sharing this with you because if I can do it.  Others can benefit from my lessons.  The person who I care a great deal about.  My lack of being financially stable was a deciding factor for them that made them choose to take care of themselves. 

But like I have said before, people come into our lives for a 'Reason or Season".  In my case this person came in for both.  Now, I know that I don't need to be with someone.  I want to be with someone.  I wished  I knew this before, but that that I do.  I am better person. 

 I am proud that I have my own apartment, a great job, and my responsibilities are being managed.  The goal is in 4-5 months I will be able to have my one bill cut into half.  In 10 months from I will be in a position to apply for a mortgage to get a house.

 I have a comments section here and encourage your feed back.  It is the journey that counts not the destination. 


"It is the journey that counts not the destination."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment