Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 12 March 2012

"UNLESS"

I went to the movies last night with a friend and we saw "The Lorax" by Dr. Seuss.   I remember the book from when  I was a young boy.  Seeing this movie was amazing. Even in 3D.  But the "UNLESS" made so much sense.

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." 
                                       Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

It was about, rings truth.  Unless we care a great deal, then nothing will get done.  If we take start to care more and show interest other than ourselves.  The world would be more harmonious

s and less introverted.  It is no wonder why life is the way it is at time.  We all want to be supportive and caring but sometimes it is futile effort.

I disagree, that it is a futile effort.  Some say I care more than I should when it comes to matters of the "Heart". That  I care more than I should and that I do not give to more in the beginning and I should.  But I feel that it is best to give it all at once.  Affection is not an allowance.  Like one works for from doing chores.  

I have come to realized to some degree that they have a point.  Too much too soon is like putting too much baking soda and spoils the mixture.   As each day that goes by.  I am getting more stronger and confident of my conviction of reaching my goals that I have set.  If I can, you surely can reach your desired goals.  

I am glad for the experience that life presents to me.  Though at the moment of it, I am angered, upset, saddened, devastated, hurt, and broken.  Time as I have said before, is a teacher, companion, and healer.  I am so excited as to what my life is manifesting.  Doors are opening and wonderful things are coming to focus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment