Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 25 February 2012

Change, Grow and Become

I was listening to a amazing speaker by the name of Jim Rohn.  He was talking about personal growth.  I quite liked what he said, "Welcome all experiences, you never know which one will turn everything on."  A lot has happened to me if the past two weeks.

 But from listening from Jim, I have come to realize that I need set my priorities.  I en courage you who read this. Goal setting is rewarding.  I have been doing some goal setting.  It has resulted in some very positive experience. 

What I like about Change, Grow and Become is this.  With the "Change", a person the experience good or bad. One can choose to "Grow" from it or not.  From the growth, you become something more before the growth.  I have found due to recent events.



 I  have become more of my true self.  I only need myself and that is enough.  I just wished I knew that before hand. But like my mentor shared with me.  People come into our lives.  Sometimes for a reason or for a season.  Sometimes it is both.  For me, I someone come in for both.

Reason: To show that I need to work on me.  Season: Was in my life for a not long.  Long enough to express their emotions.  Things happen for a reason.  I have learned more about myself and I am thankful for them being in my life.

I am on the mend, reaching my goals to position me to be more reliable and self sufficient.  This experience has made that very apparent I have had still unresolved matters.  This hurt was enough for me to get up and take action against my fears.  I challenge you to face yours.  When you over come them, they no long have a hold on you.  Thank you for letting me share my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment