Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 2 May 2012

With Great Loss, Comes Great Rewards



About a couple months ago I had what I named "The Event".  For me it was a great emotional loss.  It was the most I had ever cared for someone or as strongly.  They felt that they could not give back and were broken.  It was only sometime later. I found out what they told me and what was said to others was totally different.

The accidental phone call that came from their cell.  Where I could her them laughing and the sounds of a night club.  It was then it dawned on me that a week prior they were devastated and upset.  It sure didn't seem that way from what I heard.  It hurt very deeply.  Here I was laying in bed heart broken and they are out acting like they were not even upset.

Further communication came in the form of texts.  They needed something back and came off as being sincere but when they were upset and stress. I gave comfort and they thanked me but said stop.  Then said I wanted to extend positive energy and they said they hated it.  That also caused hurt.  I made the misjudgement on bringing attention to a photo on my Facebook page.

It prompted the most hurtful text I have ever gotten.  But what they texted and the words they chose to use. Made me realize many things.  It motivated me to prioritize my goals.   It was clear and I got their message.  Did not realize the next two months my life would change forever.  My best friend told me to live better than I did before.  There may come a day you will cross paths and your new life. The better life you have made for yourself.

Their fears, insecurities, coupled with the paranoia they have. They chose to end the relationship.  I knew some of their past and accepted it. My naivety of thinking love and affection will mend the emotional and mental abuse they encountered would be enough.  I was wrong.  I sought emotional security and it is not same as financial security.

I now found my frequency.  My focus is wealth and not women.  Sure I will go out. But as for relationships at this point in my life not now.  Since the change it has prompted me to face reality.  Things are getting better, better and incredibility better.  For example, I have only one major responsibility.  I get to meet someone whom I admire and have several of his books.  I get to meet them face to face. It is John C Maxwell.

There is more, but lets say since I faced my fears by taking action.  My life have improved.  These and more are what I would consider, "Great Rewards".  I have face my insecurities and realized that I was placing limitations on myself.  I have removed those limitations and now my life is changing and growing.  With great loss, comes great rewards.

I have done more in the past two months than I have done in  the last year.  I found that my photography is liked and those who have seen it have suggested I should pursue it.  I have made arrangements to show case them.  I have gone back singing and have built a place to call home for singing.  I recommend everyone to face their fears and conquer them.   The rewards are in measurable and priceless.





No comments:

Post a Comment