Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 5 May 2012

Let the Flame of Faith Bring Light to the Shadows of Fear


 Battle between the “Light” and “Dark”

There is always the ongoing battle between the “Light” and “Dark”.  But having faith in yourself is a strength that creates a light that shines through the Shadows of Fear. It is the fear that holds us back from discovering are true potential.  Fear is found in Horror movie, stories, and nightmares.  But it is in our daily lives.  How we choose to deal with it.  If we let Fear run our lives, we become slaves to it. 
 
We all handle fear differently.  Fear is an emotional.  That is all that it is.  Until we give into it.  Then we give it the power to control and dictate how our lives are going to become.  It is our lack of faith in ourselves that allows Fear to slip in and place a blind fold on our potential.   It is time to remove that blindfold and let out the person who we truly can become. 

"It is time to remove that blindfold"

I can say from personal experience. I have removed the blind fold that Fear placed on me and I see things differently.  The faith I have found in myself has enabled me to do the many things that I didn’t think I was capable to doing.  I have accomplished a lot over the past 3 and half months.  I over came my insecurities and realizing that I didn’t give myself enough credit.  


My mentor invited me to a leadership conference this weekend.  What made this one of particular interest is of the speaker.  John C. Maxwell was the guest speaker and my mentor knew he was someone who I admired.  Goes back to what I was saying earlier how facing ones fears.  It unlocks and lets opportunities to come to you.  

  "It unlocks and lets opportunities to come to you."

The moment I faced my insecurities and took away the fear that was binding me.  I no long fear of failing because it is a lesson to grown and become better.  Fear caused me to mask my insecurities with portraying to be more than what I was.  Finding the faith in myself has caused me to become more the person who I am now.  
 Fear Binds Our Potential

I am thankful for the people I have surrounded myself with.  I have learned that I need to take care of me of myself.  Fear had me convinced that I needed emotional security and is robbed me of building my financial security.  Fear was taking me away from being financial responsible.  With my new Faith in place, I have that financial security.  

"Financial Security verses Emotional Security"


By taking action against my fears and looking after myself.  I am now capable to taking care of others.  I feel that for years my head was in disillusion.  My feet are planted firmly in the “Ground of Reality”.  When a plant is in strong healthy soil, things grow and bloom to their potential.  Realizing how much I have lost due to allowing Fear rule my life.  I have taking control and removed Fear from the driver seat.  
My feet are planted firmly in the “Ground of Reality”

I have broken the chains of Doubt and low self esteem.  People have seen the change in me.  Since I have Faith in myself, others are impacted and have been inspired to make the shift for themselves.  My new life is filled with meeting new people and I am doing more with my life.  The person who I was two and half months ago is gone.  I use to pan for gold when I was a kid.  It was fun.  What I have gone through the past few months is like panning for gold.  With each swish of water to remove the gravel and you keep doing it until you discover the gold flakes.  That’s exciting. 



Broken the Chains of Doubt and Low Self Esteem

The gravel was the fears I had and when I washed them away the end result was being free of the Bonds of Fear.   I have taken back my power from Fear.    Life will change for you and you will discover there is so much you can accomplished on your own.   I have found by having faith in myself. The life I have now is the direct result of confronting the fear I had.  


I encourage you to “Live” and not “Survive”.  Your life is your own.  Fear will tell you what you can’t do or what you can become.   Have faith in yourself.  The Fear will lose its hold on you.   Take back what is yours and that is your Power.   Let the Flame of Faith Bring Light to the Shadows of Fear.  
"Have faith in yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment