Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 30 April 2012

Difference Between Being "Wanted" and "Needed"

 BEING NEEDED                 BEING WANTED
                                         

Wanted: Desired or wished for or sought.


Needed: Necessary for relief or supply.



I was pondering on whether I was qualified to write about this.  To be wanted is a natural feeling.  It is something that even when we were children it is a part of being accepted. Being wanted is instilled as children and later as adults.  But the feeling of being needed.  Is also a part of our lives.  If have found that as much as we "want", we "need".   It seems to be to some degree  and philosophers have found to be a very fine line. 


But rest assured, I feel I could share the same feeling and say, as much we want, we need also.  How even the desire of "want" is strong and in intoxicating.  Need has the same great power to motivate us to do things we normally would not do.  Our world is filled with both wants and needs every day.  It how we allow them to control our lives.  Some give in to their wants or needs.  Others, feel the opposite.  We are meant to be needed and wanted.

  "We are meant to be needed and wanted."


I had discovered that I was in a situation where I was more focused on wanting the relationship more than the person I was with at the time did.  The "Event" had given me the moment to face reality and what was really important.  My priorities changed.  As has my way of thinking. This caused my reality to change as a result.  Now, that I am on a different direction. Things have gotten only better, better and incredibly better. I understand that I need someone and that I want to share my life with someone who shares the same thoughts and feelings.


I had realized that I am in touch with my emotions and that is rare for a guy to have that.  It makes you more understanding when it matters most.  But sometimes it can back fire.  It had for me because I become emotionally attached easily.  Which can appear to be very needy. In reality, just someone who is very affectionate.  To me that is what the difference between being "Wanted" and "Needed".  I know that I want to feel needed and need to be wanted.  It is only natural. 




"It is only natural."

No comments:

Post a Comment