Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 22 April 2012

How Influence Creates Inspiration


I woke up to find I had a text message from a friend.  The day before we spent most of the good part of the day together and we talked about various things. But what was inspiring was the message that I had inspired her to write on her blog.  



She wrote what was inspired by me.  They asked me to check it out what they wrote.  I went to her blog to read what she had written.  I was totally impressed and amazed as to what she wrote.  It was filled with great insightful words and thoughts.  

Start your inspiration next exit

I was honored by what she was written and what inspired her to write about.  I now have seen a part of them that is unique and very talented.  The points she made with the words she chose had spelled out the words GORD.  That was a wonderful gift to receive from her.  I was very thankful and felt honored. 

 Inspiration creates ideas

Influence has two sides to it. There is a positive and negative impact.  I have talked about influence in other posts.  Such as, “Circle of Influence” and “Choice” It Has the Power To Shape Our Reality.”  From the time we are born to when we reach our old age.  Inspiration is created by what we are influenced.  Be it our environment or from our own experience.  

Influence 

No matter where it may have come from.  What matters is that it has caused inspiration to vision and make it a reality.  Some of history’s greatest thinkers and innovators were inspired and their discoveries have caused others to be inspired also.  




To name a few, Albert Einstein, Aristotle,  Leonardo da Vinci and so many more.  We have been influenced and those “Ripples of Inspiration”, continues to spread as it has for centuries.  It was from my friend’s influence from her blog.  That it inspired me to write this and share how influence creates inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment