Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 5 February 2012

Written Words that Come from Heart and Moments captured in photographs

Over the years I have written poems that were for those who have touched my heart.  I consider myself to be a "Shutter Bug".  All poems and photographs are owned by me.  Enjoy the poems and photographs.  






Wishing Star

I have no love of my own.
I am alone for the time being.
Moon beams of wonder.
Could not light my Lantern of Hope.
But the dream is not gone.
As the dawn shines its rays of brilliance.
I see your picture catch shimmering light.
You are quite the sight to look at.
When you and I are on the phone.
Our chats are filled with positive thoughts.
The good times we share could never be replaced.
Nor can it compare to the times we sit back and hold each other tight.
On quiet nights by the fire or cuddled during a movie.
We crave the same desires.
And have the same kindred spirit.
You saved my old soul from pain.
I can’t let you go now or ever.
So forgive me 

02/13/2008



Beauty is in the details



You Are My Angel

In my head are thoughts of you.
When my life was down.
It was you that pulled me through.
I rise above the pain,
And it’s because of your love.
You’re all I dreamed of.
Should I fall you are there.
I call out your name,
In the middle of the night.
You place your arms around me
Rest your cheek on my back.
Everything I going to be all right.
With the power of your touch.
Brings a sense of comfort fills me.
Knowing that you are here to stay.
You are my one and only.
Being with you is true bliss.
On days that you’re gone.
I long for your touch.
With what you do to show how you feel.
Means so much.
Then I start to miss,
Tender sweet kisses.
To me you are very real.
But others say that you are myth.
Why do they think this?
I tell you are my Angel.

May 18, 1998

 "The power of faith"


Sets This Soul Free

A prayer I have made.
In the still darkness.
Though I may fade to sleep.
I begin to dream.
Deep and so real are these images.
It is like turning a page.
Your tenderness and compassion.
Cascade like a waterfall.
Into this heart of mine.
You heal my emotional scars.
Should I cry a tear.
I am sure that you be near.
Hold me in your arms.
Fallen Angel is you.
What you do and say to me.
Sets this soul free.

Sept. 20, 1998
 


 "Sands of Time"
 
 

It Must Be Love

Each touch you give me.
Erases the pain and sorrow.
You see something inside.
I tried to hide.
With your love I live again.
Bring with you is a gift.
From heaven above.
I think of you day and night.
What makes me feel this way.
Is real or a dream.
You look into my eyes.
When I am down you lift me up.
It could only be one thing.
It must be love.

Sept. 9, 1998


 Sunsets I love them

I Find Comfort In Your Arms


So long as you want me,
I shall stay and be yours.
As I m with you,
There shall be no other.
Never shall I stray.
Each time that I am away from your side.
It seems that a part o me is missing.
This heart has been broken.
By words that were spoken.
They were thought to be true emotions.
Instead they were tainted with deception.
From the touch of your innocence I am restored.
This soul has much healing to do.
It needs to make it whole again.
Before I can take another chance to go the distance.
My defense was shattered.
With the pain created.
I was feeling defeated and weak.
I began to bleed from my emotional wounds.
But somehow, you made it better.
Because you care and with the affection you give.
Rain refreshes and washes the land.
You were the shower that washed the stains.
When you speak and look into y eyes.
The fear and woe I had.
Disappear  and are the n gone.
Then I find comfort in your arms.

May 26, 1998




True Beauty


I look into your eyes.
Within them is a flame.
It burns bright.
Your beauty and personality.
She is like the evening star at night.
A work of art is what you are.
To be with someone like you.
Is like an explorer embarking on a quest.
When you speak.
Sweet lips of honey,
Soft words are spoken.
Such a creation comes from only one place.
That would be heaven.
A dove is a symbol of peace.
You are a sign of true beauty.

06/10/97


 Well I hope you have enjoyed these photographs and poems.  I know I have by taking them and writing from my heart.  If what I have written you like let me know by commenting.  If you like the photographs, then please share your thoughts.  

 

1 comment: