Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Time Our Teacher and Healer

In our lives we have gone through moments of heart breaks and losses.  We are told how time will heal and time teaches.  Due to a recent event that has happened in my life.  I am understanding in more detail about the power of time.  The emotions it had taken to create my feelings involved time.  Thanks to Albert Einstein, time is relevant.  As in relevant to your situation.

Because of choices I had made.  It created a behavior that showed someone who is important in my life that I need to work on myself.  We all have insecurities and sometimes our self esteem are effected.  I found that it was easier for me to be myself when I was with them.  But in public, I have discovered I bragged.  It was to hide my insecurities that I was not as accomplished. It seems I cared what others thought of me.  I wanted to share this part of me with you because if I can recognize and take action and face my fear.  You can also.




I deleted all my photos that I would use to show others on my phone, I have chosen to tell fewer jokes and lessened the amount of mind bending tricks.  I need to be alright with "Me".  I thought I was but due to recent discovery I still had felt the need to be accepted.  Now, I have faced my fear by taking action. 

I am studying and getting to know myself and realizing how I don't need to show boat.  I no longer concern myself what others may think of me.  Time like I said earlier is a teacher.  It has taught me what is important.  That it only matters what I think of myself and not what others think.   Let time be your teacher, mentor, companion, and healer.  I am on the mend and know that I am learning to be independent and self reliant.  I thought that getting others to help was being resourceful.  However, I know I need to do more for myself. 

Let my life lesson that I share with you here. Help you take action to better yourself.  Though I miss them deeply. I am understanding how important the choices I make now will benefit my future.  The past does not have to be our future.  It is what you do in the present that creates your future.  Remember the present is a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment