Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 30 January 2012

The Power of A.C.T.

A part of my seminars I would talk about the The Power of A.C.T. and the effects it has on us.  Attitude, Communication, and Trust are like Green, Yellow, Blue, which make up the Primary Colors.  With your attitude, how you communicate, and the trusts you build all require you to act on it.  


      Primary Colors, sets of colors that can be combined to make a useful range of color

      A.C.T. sets of qualities that when combined make connections and relationship. 


It is because we understand the primary colors we can distinguish colors.  But imagine what we can unlock when we begin to understand how are attitudes be it a positive or negative.  The manor in how we communicate be it verbal or by our gestures.  The different levels of trusts that are forged.  Together, it can open or close opportunities as quick as a thought.  



When we learn to understand how all these have a symbiotic relationship with each other. We discover and uncover life's unique symphony.  Just like as notes are arranges in a song. It is knowing how each note works. It creates the melody.  What I like about using primary colors is we all understand how they effect our everyday lives.


Notes






Combine them and you get... "Melody"
 
For years I have been asked what is my "Secret" or "How did you get to be so personable?" What I say to that is fun made me so here I am.  I had learned at an earlier age that it is your attitude and how you communicate it builds the trust which creates the relationships both professionally and personally.  


If you like what I have been sharing with you.  Please let me know what your thoughts are in the comments section.  In February, I am planning to have a seminar in Calgary, Alberta.  I will be discussing in more detail about Positive Power and how the Power is in YOU! 


 Tthe Power is in YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment