Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday 12 January 2012

What Motivates You?

Greeting readers, my name is Gordon and this is my first blog.  I have spent the better part of my life sharing what I call the Positive Power.  I  am not saying that I am an advocate for optimism but I have years of personal experiences where positive thinking has been a key role in my life.  
"We are motivated either by our desires or emotions. It is something that drives us to get the things we want or feel we need."

 For years people have always asked me why am I so positive. What is Positive Power?  It is how one can, once acquired.  Harness the energy that positive thoughts can have an impact on you and those around you.   


 Thoughts are energy and energy is a frequency.  Properly channeled and focused. When you tune into your frequency, it is like a tuning a radio and finding the right station.  


Well it time to sign off.  Tune in and I look forward to sharing more about Positive Power. 


No comments:

Post a Comment