Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday 28 June 2016

F.E.A.R. False Evidence Appearing Real


This morning I thought I would go back to one of my resources which are called” The Gitomer Files”.  These files are a wealth of knowledge from someone who is internationally renowned for his methods in networking. 


He has been one of my mentors and I have learned a great deal from his teachings.  Within “The Gitomer Files”, there are videos, audio recordings and PDF documents that you can download.  It is my opinion that this content is priceless.



For those who may not know who Jeffrey Gitomer is, he is an American author, professional speaker, and business trainer, who writes and lectures internationally on sales, customer loyalty, and personal development.


One the videos I was watching was titled “C-Level Secrets”. What is a C-Level?  A C-Level is someone in the company who is a CEO, CFO or COO.  Otherwise anyone in an Executive position.  In this video was of course Jeffrey Gitomer and joining him was another internationally renowned sales authority. 

 

His name is Gerhard Gschwandtner.  Who is he? Gerhard Gschwandtner is the founder and CEO of Selling Power, Inc., a multi-channel media company that produces Selling Power magazine.  They were discussing about fear. Which they both knew meant False Evidence Appearing Real.


                             ·         False

                             ·         Evidence

                             ·         Appearing

                             ·         Real


A few years ago I spoke on a topic about conquering your fear by taking action. It was based from the chats I had with my dad when we met at the Legion for our Father and Son time.  When we face our fears. We take away the power it has over us.  I agree with what Jeffrey and Gerhard talk about fear being a false evidence appearing real.






No comments:

Post a Comment