Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 14 April 2013

Path and Choice Are Our Own

It's funny to some level how I came up with this topic.  I was playing a video  game called "Uncharted 3".  Drake, who is the main character of the game, said something that I found interesting to hear even for a video game.  It had a ring of truth to it.

What he said was, "Path and Choice are our own." I had talked about how the choices we make create our reality. When Drake said what he did in the game it makes sense.  The path is created by the choices we make ourselves.

 "Path and Choice are our own."

Another great example of how path and choice have an impact on our lives is the television show called "FRINGE".  In this story line there are two Universes and the paths and choice they have made have created an alternated reality.


Universes

The path we walk in our life is created by the choices we make or don't.  I truly believe we are the "Architects of our own Design."  We are "Creators of Worlds."  We write the story of our lives no one has the quill but you.

"Architects of our own Design."





"Creators of Worlds."


Your world is created the path and where it takes you in our hands.  Some have allowed others be the Captain of their vessel.   I know I have in the past and it has taken me some time to get behind the wheel. You are the "Navigator"  of your life.  It has been a year but it is a year where I have been steering and plotting the course
of my life.

  "Navigator"

The path is made by the choices I make.  I have a wonderful "Circle of Influence."  My life has become more enriched and rewarding ever before.  I now love who I am becoming and I know that I am loved.  Our paths and choices do not define who we are.  It is who we become that defines who we are.





No comments:

Post a Comment